Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another little note

Tonight I heard a loud bang from the other room where Janey was playing. I called out "what was that banging sound?" There was a little pause, and then Janey said "None of your business!" I was thrilled! Of course not at the freshness, but that she answered and gave a typical fresh 6 year old answer! I have no idea where she got that. It was her second question answering of the day. The first was after we went to the town pool for a bit. I asked her when we got home if she had a good time, and she said "It was so fun". I'm really happy with the slight increase in answers lately. We've done little all summer but hang out and have me talk at her, so maybe a little is sinking in.

1 comment:

Fab said...

Oh gosh, that sounds too funny! I wish I could have heard her say that!