Search This Blog

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Facebook Group

Just a little note to say I formed a Facebook group, which can be found at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/469492299792055/

I thought for a long time before forming a group, because I've always kept Facebook a little separate from my life as Janey's mother, kind of as a refuge from autism.  But I realized I really do want a way to be in touch with all the wonderful people I've met through this blog, and a way to get to know more of them.  I also realized I'd like to post more about Janey than I thought some of my friends might be interested in, so I wanted a separate place to do that!  Please feel free to join this group if you weren't already invited---I could only invite people who had friended me on Facebook.  I promise I won't send out millions of posts!  I feel a little funny about forming the group---it feels kind of like self-promotion or something, which I don't want to do, but I decided my desire to be able to interact more with my friends from all over who read this blog was more important than that fear!  And if you read this blog, I consider you a friend!

No comments: